Saturday, February 5, 2011

Satisfaction and Facination






Satisfaction: Okay. I need to brag a little bit. Can I just say I am super proud of myself? I made three baskets in my church ball game this morining! (hehe church ball...) That is good. I usually stink at shooting and stick to defending, but today I think I did better at offense than defense. Odd. While defending, I fouled and took the girl out of the game... oops... I almost fouled out of the game too... oops. But hey, I must say, I think my points make up for it! I think this is the most agressive I have been in ages. It's satisfaction.






Facination: As I was playing the piano this morning, I looked out the window. Do you know what I saw? Birds. Yes, I saw birds. You may be saying, so what? They've always been there, what's new? Well, I know. They have always been there. It's nothing new. But have you ever watched the little beauties? Maybe you have. I found it rather facinating. I watched their every move and discovered different personalities of each bird. Fiesty, shy, defensive, etc. It's facination.

Be satisfied. Facinate yourself.

-Madison Beardall

No comments:

Post a Comment